Welcome!

Music

The only thing that makes the world go round.

Photography

To me, it is an art, a memorable moment that we capture for us to keep and enjoy.

Drift

It is the beauties about a car personality, like them says "I want my car to dance like an angel".

Visitors

free counters

Chat Zone

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Today, my family and I went to our Grand Parent's House which we usually don on the second or the third day of Aidilfitri. My brother's wife and my sister fiance also came to visit. We've been there from morning till noon. Quite fun actually, and what i say from my last post, "there's nothing special than mother's cooking", well, grandmother ofcourse.

Kidding, It was never on fire. I edited it. But it was totally hot in there! What can i say, I'm used to be in a cool room.

Here are some pics that i took of my Grandma's House.







Oh yeah, Here's our model. :P



Then, we have some lunch with my family.



And here's Danish, my nephew, already get drunk drinking the "7up lemon"



I love the way my mom and my grandma cooks. it's DELICIOUS! After lunch, nevertheless, I'm a car sick type of person. I can puke whenever i want when I'm inside the car. So, I took a rest. And there's me sleeping with a headset on and wearing a white tee.



After i took a quick short nap. I go watch TV, it was kinda bored though, so I decided to watch "man vs wild". I do like Bear Gryll, not as in like "like", I like his bravery and his kindness to show us some tips and tricks how to survive in the Jungle, Desert, or Island. So I click it on. I've already watched about it like a couple or three times. So, I grabbed the camera, and started to take some photos. Here's what i got.

This is Adik, also, she is my nephew.





The "Es-Kun-Nyol", Myrol also known as, My sister Fiance.



And here's yaya.



After that long day, as we planned, we go and visited my Grandpa's grave. It's nearby but we have to across the river. By bride ofcourse.



the one in blue is my so called "pak deng", well, to me, Myrol and some of my friends whom i known, "dings" is sound different to us. Laugh out loud. So, to you guys, as in my friends, he is the King of DINGS! xD

The King of DINGS is also funny, he love to make us happy no matter in what condition we are. Heartbreak, financial or live. He still can make us happy. You named it. He is the DINGS!

OK, thats all I have to shares today. It's time to say "goodbye"

Bye all! and happy EID once again =)

No comments: