Welcome!

Music

The only thing that makes the world go round.

Photography

To me, it is an art, a memorable moment that we capture for us to keep and enjoy.

Drift

It is the beauties about a car personality, like them says "I want my car to dance like an angel".

Visitors

free counters

Chat Zone

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday, September 15 2009

ok, my condition is still sick. I fooking hate it!. I still miss her.

What i've done today are, cut my hair, buy me some sprays and make a reservation for tomorrow sungkai at Ayamku Seafood Soon Lee. None of this happen badly except about my guitar.

i've just sprayed my guitar. it took me 3 hour 32min open it, cut the wire, sanding it, wash it, spray it, solder it, put it back all together and tune the guitar. when i put it on, max out my amp and got nothing came out from it. fuck! i wasted my 3hr of my holiday! and this is what i get!

and here is the image of my guitar that i spray.



nice ain't it.. Happy Tuesday all..

No comments: