Welcome!

Music

The only thing that makes the world go round.

Photography

To me, it is an art, a memorable moment that we capture for us to keep and enjoy.

Drift

It is the beauties about a car personality, like them says "I want my car to dance like an angel".

Visitors

free counters

Chat Zone

Thursday, September 17, 2009

september 16th, 2009


september 16th, 2009
Originally uploaded by reeffhan0145
the day that my friends and i went for a sungkai at here. to tell you the truth, it was kinda bored. 3 muslims and 5 non-muslims. few of my friends turn up. but, i would like to thanks them for coming. all my friends that turn up are the same faces who i've been sungkai with from 2 last years and i happy for them. they showed me how they really care about our ex-class mates whom many of us, including me, changed school after our PMB. here's the link of the album if you want to see it =)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/muhdrifhan/sets/72157622271553363/

No comments: