Welcome!

Music

The only thing that makes the world go round.

Photography

To me, it is an art, a memorable moment that we capture for us to keep and enjoy.

Drift

It is the beauties about a car personality, like them says "I want my car to dance like an angel".

Visitors

free counters

Chat Zone

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday, September 15 2009 *continue

continue about the guitar. ok, i recently watch a movie at Astro, i don't know what channel is it and i don't know what is the title of it. The movie is about a kid, Black kid, i'm not racist. i didn't watch the whole of it. I think i watched at where his friend died beside him when they were drunk. It has been accused that the Black Kid killed his friend that night. His brother tried to find a lawyer that is very good enough to win any cases and it turn out to be a newbie lawyer. She have a fiance name Dillen, who is one of the Casada gang members. He told everything about his wife to their leader. Once the lawyer found a witness tape from cctv about the tragedy, their mind gone circling around and getting worried. At prison, the black kid father, Animal..ok i suddenly remember, the title of the movie is "Animal 2" silly me. ok, Animal, he's being in prison to gain respect beyond the others. He is like the king of the Black gang. Lastly, Daurius, animal's friend, called Animal's son to tell how was the court doing. Then, in the end, Animal won a fight with Uno. Luckily, he didn't killed Uno, he told Uno who killed his family, he told about scarface. a sicko.

After that, i fall asleep accidentally. then i woke up, at hbo i guess, "rocket science" was on that time and i rushed to my room, caused i had a dream that my guitar works perfectly. I turn on my amp, and rocking in my room. My Frankenstien is alive! Muahahahahaha. Thank you Allah for giving me a sign about my guitar.

No comments: