Welcome!

Music

The only thing that makes the world go round.

Photography

To me, it is an art, a memorable moment that we capture for us to keep and enjoy.

Drift

It is the beauties about a car personality, like them says "I want my car to dance like an angel".

Visitors

free counters

Chat Zone

Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, September 28, 2009

OK, School started today and yadi yadi yada, exam coming soon! Wish me a very good luck for my exam. I didn't came to school today, here's the reason why. Last night, I went hari raya-ing with my family at our cousin houses. Not that much, a couple of houses. Then yaya started to tell us that one of her classmates come to Hari Raya at our house by seven. So we wait. Then so on, My father's friend came first. We've waited for a very long time. Still, no sign of her friend. Maybe around 9 I think, I was watching Hell Boy II, suddenly I heard a door knock. I open up the door and saw Rabiatul and her family. I was surprised to see her. She was the first one of my friends to come for Hari Raya at my house. I was quite nervous to talked to her that night. My heart went like "dub-dub, dub-dub". That night also, I sit by the stair, and watch an Indonesia Movie at parabola. Then, her brother, Danish, came to me and start talking about kids stuff. Then I just so called "layan-layan saja". After he played with my brother, he tell me that whether I have a playing card or not. So, I took my playing card, Bicycle deck of course, and started to show some of my magic tricks to him. He was like "wow". Eventually, I gave him one of my decks. Which is costed around bnd$45, but what the heck. From 9.15pm till 10.40pm. They've a quite nice family I've ever seen so far. My mom and her mom exposed our secret, so Rabiatul, I know your secret already. :P. When they got back, I helped out my mom for her cooking. Yaya was peeling off the potatoes skin and me, I cut the Onion for my mom's "umai". I cried that night because of it. Oh yeah, now I move on, trying to enjoy my "single" life. And this morning, my father asked me to take some Photograph for his so called "retirement open house". He's gonna be retire soon. And here's the photos.



























No comments: