Welcome!

Music

The only thing that makes the world go round.

Photography

To me, it is an art, a memorable moment that we capture for us to keep and enjoy.

Drift

It is the beauties about a car personality, like them says "I want my car to dance like an angel".

Visitors

free counters

Chat Zone

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday, October 7th, 2009. Light arts

ok, I've been watching so many types of light arts. Most of us Bruneian, we wrote name with the light. Now, I tried a new way just now. But its not my official method. Might be someone out there had been using this type before me. And here's is the result.





Tips & Tricks

It's not that quite hard to do it. All we need is an LED light ( I prefer to use Colored LED light ). Set you object that you want to shoot at place, change your camera setting to manual (M), adjust the shutter to 20" and the aperture to F16( 10-22 acceptable. Depend on the room brightness ), then, click the shutter button and let it be closed for a while. Before the shutter restored to its original position, get the led light, torch it at the object and make sure you do it fast cause it will not last long. Do it too slow, there will be a figure of you torching the object. Cause thats why we have to do it quickly. Hope you enjoy my Tips, Tricks and Photos.

No comments: