Welcome!

Music

The only thing that makes the world go round.

Photography

To me, it is an art, a memorable moment that we capture for us to keep and enjoy.

Drift

It is the beauties about a car personality, like them says "I want my car to dance like an angel".

Visitors

free counters

Chat Zone

Saturday, October 31, 2009

October 30th, 2009 (Friday)

Okay, there is no photo(s) about this one. I just want to tell you all what just happen to me on this day. On the October 29th, I slept over at my brother's crib. On the next day, he sent me back home and we all started having some breakfast, then the Friday's prayer, went out with my friends and lastly, I played Far Cry 2. The time I Played Far Cry 2, I suddenly heard my phone rang, which is I heard it rang "rarely". So I looked it up and who was text me. Well, a friend of mine was text me, who is also known as my Ex-Girlfriend. She text me whether I want to go back with her. So I replied, "Sure, I loved to, if you want it also". She then text me "I want IT!, but please do keep it as a secret, don't tell anyone first", and lastly I Replied her "Don't worry, no one will know about our relationship. and thanks for making me a happy man once again!"

Well, I do told you guys about my relation with her. But still, You guys don't know which one of my exes are her.

No comments: