Welcome!

Music

The only thing that makes the world go round.

Photography

To me, it is an art, a memorable moment that we capture for us to keep and enjoy.

Drift

It is the beauties about a car personality, like them says "I want my car to dance like an angel".

Visitors

free counters

Chat Zone

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 10, 2010

Hello there viewers.

Today, not much happening to me, I only stayed at home and reading some mags. Sadly, my girl can't come for the prom. huhu. Poor me. So, I have to keep my present to her for future use when we meet again. It is a Platinum with 3 Diamonds necklace which cost Bnd$720, oh well, like I said before, keep it for future use. Thanks to my new pal Sheryl Jane for cheering me up, Thanks pal, I owe you one!

Back for my stories, Yesterday I went to St.Angela to get my Certificate. I'm leaving that school, I have to move to Perdana Wazir School. Hope I have a great time there.

No comments: