Welcome!

Music

The only thing that makes the world go round.

Photography

To me, it is an art, a memorable moment that we capture for us to keep and enjoy.

Drift

It is the beauties about a car personality, like them says "I want my car to dance like an angel".

Visitors

free counters

Chat Zone

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MY LEG!!!!!!

ouch....hurt my leg..at monday, i go to hospital..it was at night time..wow..i didnt know there were a lot of people..i got the number 74..man..i wasn't lucky..if i got no 52..i'll do like mr.bean does at hospital..then so on(waiting at 9.30-12.00)..at 12.00 the doctor said i have a uric acid in my body(at feet)..then he said tomorow(tuesday) i gonna have a blood test..on tuesday..the blood test day..i was kinda lucky cause there are a few of people..at that time i was kinda scare(cause it was first time blood test)..then it end up ok..


well..i hope my feet is better A.S.A.P

No comments: