Welcome!

Music

The only thing that makes the world go round.

Photography

To me, it is an art, a memorable moment that we capture for us to keep and enjoy.

Drift

It is the beauties about a car personality, like them says "I want my car to dance like an angel".

Visitors

free counters

Chat Zone

Thursday, January 3, 2008

my collection

heres the image of my collection..

the story goes like this..the deck is called "bicycle"..i saw it firstly at David Copperfield,then at david blaine..since that time i started to collect it..there are many more of that deck..so i took the half of deck to put it here..



That is my hobby..love to collect it..there are many colour of it you can choose it from..you name it..black,purple,pink,blue,brown and etc..the colour is available at USPC company..

No comments: